Thursday, January 29, 2009

SCANDAL rocks the Shopaloticus Empire


Bawsy Shopaloticus is the source of scandal in the Shopaloticus empire as reported by CNN, and Entertainment weekly. Nude photos of the Greek Olive oil heiress were published by an unknown photographer in the Enquierer and the Weekly World News.

When asked to comment on the situation against the advice of the her fathers camp of legal advisors Ms. Shopaloticus stated " These were while I was in college, I wanted to make it on my own so I did it to pay my own way, I was so young and he was so handsome. I thought I could trust him to keep them in his portfolio, I didn't know what I was doing, There were so many apple martinis and these little blue pills...Oh so may pills...how was I to know?" Covering her face and sobbing she pushed her way through the crowd of photographers, sheilded by her body guard Big Bubba.

Poppa Shopaloticus was unavailable for comment. When interviewed her sister,Flawsy Shopaloticus, said "I don't know what the big deal is, I think she looks hot"

We will update you as soon as there is further information on the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment